No matter how you like your eyebrows to look, they are undoubtedly one of the most important parts of your facial appearance.
Whether you want your eyebrows to have a more definite look, or you wish to extend them, fill the gaps, or even fully reconstruct them… microblading is a great solution!
Microblading is a procedure where semi-permanent make-up is applied along the eyebrow. It’s a method of cosmetic tattooing using a hand tool (did you know that using hand tools for tattooing is thousands of years old?!).
But unlike traditional tattooing, it will fade with time and has to be renewed. It lasts for one to three years, depending on your skin.
An extra-fine pen is used, which is composed of 12 to 15 needles. Numbing cream and anesthetic are applied to make the process comfortable. Needles go into superficial layers of the skin (only up to one millimeter). The strokes are finely drawn one by one. Color applied is the same as your natural hair color and also matching your skin tone.
The whole process lasts for about two hours.
For the process to be safe, we recommend the following:
- Don’t drink alcohol or caffeine a day prior.
- Don’t take any medication that thins the blood like ibuprofen or aspirin.
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning a few days prior.
- Don’t apply any anti-aging or retinol creams 2 weeks prior.
- Don’t do strong facial treatments 3 weeks prior.
- Avoid botox for 2 months prior.
Also, it’s not recommended to do microblading if you have certain medical conditions or are pregnant. Talk about it with your esthetician.
Concerning your new look, the eyebrows may appear to be darker and sharper. After the procedure, you might experience some swelling and/or redness. Here are some aftercare suggestions:
- Don’t swim or take long baths a week after.
- When you wash your face, take care of your eyebrows. Wash the area gently with antibacterial soap and water, rinse and dry it carefully.
- Don’t overdo with moisturizer.
- Avoid sunbathing or tanning 4 weeks after.
- Be careful not to sleep on your face for some time.
Find What You Need at [primary_practice]
Because of the fine and sensitive job that needs to be done, finding a skilled professional is very important. That’s why you should contact [primary_practice]! Here you will find what you’re looking for: quality, safety, and outstanding eyebrows!