Vi Peel Body treatments are ideal for stimulating anti-aging processes like collagen production and cellular turnover in the body's skin. It's safe for all skin tones and textures - truly making it a peel for everyone.
There is much to know about Vi Peel Body and chemical peels, in general. This post will educate you on both topics quickly and easily.
What is Vi Peel Body?
Vi Peel Body is a new chemical peel designed to treat the skin of the body for several imperfections. It is safe, effective, and works for all skin types, making it an ideal treatment for those seeking to perfect the skin.
Always speak to a doctor before having a chemical peel performed to ensure you are a safe candidate for treatment.
What can be treated?
There are several ways you can utilize this treatment as a patient of DRC 360:
- Remove incorrect pigmentation and fine lines for body skin
- Targets body acne, helping it to stop flaring as often
- Smoots the remnants of scars from surgeries as well as stretch marks
- Tightens sagging skin
Vi Peel Body before and afters
See some of the fantastic results performed for patients:
Who is a good fit for Chemical Peels?
Patients come for treatment with various skin issues and imperfections, like:
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Acne Scarring
- Stretch Marks
- Xerosis (Dry Skin)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Keratosis Pilaris
- Tinea Versicolor
Whether you have any of these conditions or not, please consult with a physician before seeking chemical peels or Vi Peels. Every patient is different, and all treatments need to be done safely for maximum effect.
Who is not a good fit?
Do not try this treatment if:
- Allergies to Phenol exist
- You are pregnant, are suspecting that you might be pregnant, or are actively breast-feeding.
- You have certain immune disorders, liver conditions, or are actively receiving cancer treatments
- You have skin conditions like inflammation, open wounds or sores, have keloids or a history of kelouds, hypertrophic scars, or melanoma
Vi Peel Body aftercare instructions
There is no recovery time with non-invasive skin treatments, but the following aftercare instructions should be followed to see the best effects of treatment:
- Protect the skin from friction caused by wearing tight clothing. Choose looser, cotton-based clothing as much as possible during post-peel phase.
- Avoid using hot water while showering or performing skin care routines. Cleanse the skin with room-temp water during post-peel phase.
- Avoid over-exfoliation of the skin in the treated area. This includes scrubs and waxing.
- Incorporate Retinoic Serium and Skin Lighteninng Complex 4% HQ into your home skin care routine for proper maintenance and long lasting results.
Why we choose Vi Peel Body for DRC 360
Offering Vi Peel Body allows us to maximize your outcome beyond a point we've been able to before with non-surgical skin treatments.
If you're interested in this new treatment for yourself, get in touch with us to discuss the possibilities of Chemical Peels at our Providence, NJ Medspa, DRC 360.