PRP Facelift New Providence
Both men and women can experience a more youthful look using platelet rich plasma.
The process for platelet rich plasma (PRP) facelift is simple. A small portion of blood is drawn from the patient’s arm and placed in a specialized centrifuge for processing. The area to be treated will have a numbing cream applied prior to the procedure. PRP is injected into the areas of concern. You can also combine this with our PRP Facial!
Pros of PRP Facelift:
There are no risks of any allergic reactions since we are using your own plasma
There is little to no swelling, bruising or lumping during this process
PRP stimulates collagen production to naturally reduce or eliminate wrinkles and lines.
This treatment can prevent you from chasing dermal fillers over time.
Lasts between 30 and 60 minutes
You can immediately resume your daily activities
Minimal or no pain at all following the treatment
The components of plasma stimulate the skin cells to produce collagen and literally rejuvenate the skin over time. New cell growth takes weeks to months, PRP facelifts will improve your results as time passes.
PRP can improve many areas of concern:
- Improving skin texture
- Adding volume to the face, hands, and neck
- Treating fine lines and wrinkles around and below the eyes
- Plumping up undereye grooves
- Minimizing wrinkles and lines around the mouth
- Eliminating acne scars and stretch marks
If you have these conditions, PRP facelift might not be for you:
- Abnormal platelet function (blood disorder)
- Cancer and/or chemotherapy
- Chronic or acute infections
- Skin disease
- Anti-coagulation therapies
- Chronic liver problems
- Recent use of corticosteroids